Certain events may be held virtually/remotely. Details about such events will be posted as they become available.Thursday, September 24
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 9/24 DCC Options Fair for 8th grade students & parents
- 9/24 College Admissions Event: For families of 11th and 12th graders; Zoom link; 5:30 PM
- 9/26 Blair fundraiser at El Golfo Restaurant: All proceeds to go to Montgomery Blair High School; 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- 9/28 No school for students and teachers
- 10/1 Financial Aid Information Meeting: a virtual event for 12th graders and their families; 5:30 PM
- 10/2 Early release day for students
- 10/5 DCC Blair Open House: 5:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- 10/12 Magnet Open House
- Check out the week of 9/21 Principal's Newsletter and other opening of school information to learn all about the beginning of this school year; a quick overview sheet just for incoming ninth grade families and for all Blair Blazers is also available!
- Yearbook facts, including discounts, Senior portraits, and share-your-photos information, are here
- The Ninth Grade Parent Meeting presentation is now available
- Parents! Find out about MCPS's new ParentVUE, your portal to the information you need about your student!
- The First Semester Bell Schedule is now available!
- All the Blair your care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop! And you can also get a Blair face covering or a Blair fanny pack
- The application for the National Honor Society (NHS) is available here
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL); you can also search a database of SSL opportunities here
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program 5 more news items here